Mirlo is a unique and purified design sauce jug to complement with other Sanodegusto products. Unique in its kind with a flexible range of possible applications. Mirlo can be used during the whole meal to serve and pour warm sauces. One by one the perfect temperature thanks to the integrated technology.
Add some style to your table with this minimalist but handsome sauce jug. The timeless black marble finish is easy to combine with our other Sanodegusto dinner – or serveware.
It’s easy to use!
- Put your Mirlo sauce jug in your oven at 90°C / 194°F
- Wait 70 minutes and take it out again.
- Fill it with your favourite sauce and serve it to your family, friends or guests
- Your sauce remains warm for more than 30 minutes.
More time to serve, eat and enjoy!
- Made of durable porcelain
- With integrated Tempcontrol® technology
- Content: 15cl / 5,07oz
- Weight: 250 gr / 8.82 oz
- Height: 11 cm / 4,33”
- Diameter: 8 cm / 3,15”
- Colour: black marble
- Made in Belgium
- Can be used in all kinds of ovens
- Dishwasher safe
Tips & Tricks
- It is possible to heat up Mirlo at 100°C/212°F if you put it less longer in your oven. However, this way the technology will not be fully activated and Mirlo will stay at the perfect temperature less long.
- The products may be warmed up in the oven up to 100°C/212°F. Higher temperatures can damage the technology. Warming up in the microwave is not recommended.