Smoothly combining design and functionality, the Calido dinner plate ensures a beautiful backdrop for healthy dishes and culinary taste explosions. Benefit from its functionality and design to the fullest by combining this with our serving plates in the same finishes.
It's easy to use!
- Put your Calido dinner plate in your oven at 90°C / 194°F
- Wait 70 minutes and take it out again.
- Start plating and serve it to your family, friends or guests
- Your dish remains warm for more than 30 minutes
- Made of durable porcelain
- With integrated Tempcontrol® technology
- Dimensions: diameter 27 cm / 10,63”
- Colour: Mocha
- Made in Belgium
- Can be used in all kinds of ovens
- Dishwasher safe
Tips & Tricks
- It is possible to heat up your dinner plate at 100°C/212°F if you put it less longer in your oven. However, this way the technology will not be fully activated and the dinner plate will stay at the perfect temperature less long.
- The products may be warmed up in the oven up to 100°C/212°F. Higher temperatures can damage the technology. Warming up in the microwave is not recommended.