Set of 4 big porcelain Culinaria dinner plates – Ø 27 cm – Ebony - warm
Culinaria dinner plates will grace the most elegant tabletop and are a must-have for every cuisine. Food presented on these plates will always be at the right temperature from preparation to degustation and all flavours and vitamins will be preserved. The collection is available in both delicate white and more trendy finishes such as colour tones or marble.
Culinaria is made of strong, hard porcelain which is fired at high temperatures above 1400°C. This porcelain is perfectly suitable for the high-demanding chefs or in mass catering operations where the chipping resistance of the porcelain is extremely important.
It’s easy to use!
- Put your Culinaria dinner plate in your oven at 90°C / 194°F
- Wait 70 minutes and take it out again.
- Start plating and serve it to your family, friends or guests
- Your dish remains warm for more than 30 minutes.
More time to serve, eat and enjoy!
- Made of durable porcelain
- With integrated Tempcontrol® technology
- Dimensions: diameter 27 cm / 10,63”
- Colour: Ebony
- Made in Belgium
- Can be used in all kinds of ovens
- Dishwasher safe
Tips & Tricks
- It is possible to heat up your dinner plate at 100°C/212°F if you put it less longer in your oven. However, this way the technology will not be fully activated and the dinner plate will stay at the perfect temperature less long.
- The products may be warmed up in the oven up to 100°C/212°F. Higher temperatures can damage the technology. Warming up in the microwave is not recommended.