Culinaria dinner plates will grace the most elegant tabletop and are a must-have for every cuisine. Food presented on these plates will always be at the right temperature from preparation to degustation and all flavours and vitamins will be preserved. The collection is available in both delicate white and more trendy finishes such as colour tones or marble.
Culinaria is made of strong, hard porcelain which is fired at high temperatures above 1400°C. This porcelain is perfectly suitable for the high-demanding chefs or in mass catering operations where the chipping resistance of the porcelain is extremely important.
It’s easy to use!
- Put your Culinaria dinner plate in your freezer.
- Wait 70 minutes and take it out again.
- Start plating and serve it to your family, friends or guests
- Your dish remains cold for more than 30 minutes.
More time to serve, eat and enjoy!
- Made of durable porcelain
- With integrated Tempcontrol® technology
- Dimensions: diameter 27 cm / 10,63”
- Colour: Black marble
- Made in Belgium
- Can be used in all kinds of freezers
- Dishwasher safe
Tips & Tricks
- Allow your product to acclimatize for a while after removing it from the freezer. Due to the temperature difference, there will be slight condensation that you can easily wipe with a clean cloth.
- Do not put this product in your oven or microwave, this can damage the technology.